Below you'll find answers to questions we get asked the most from shoppers regarding our online shop.
- We deliver to all states within Peninsular Malaysia via courier services. Due to FMCO lockdown in Malaysia we regret to inform that we are unable to deliver to EMCO areas until lockdown in the said area(s) are lifted.
- Fresh & Frozen Groceries are only available in PENANG ONLY. We deliver in Penang via our own drivers and riders.
Step 1 : Pick your items.
Step 2: View Your Shopping Cart
Step 3: Confirm orders and Click “Proceed To Check Out”
Step 4: Fill in your details and delivery address
Step 5: Click Place Order
- FPX (Local & International Banks)
- Maybank QRPay
You will make payment using your preferred payment methods directly on our website using secure payment gateway like you do on any e-commerce website.
Our business hours are Monday – Saturday, 8am – 6pm. Your orders will be processed immediately. You will be notified prior to delivery time. You can check your order status HERE.
- For Penang, delivery time is expected to be between 24 – 48 hours.
- For other states your orders will be delivered within 3 – 5 working days via courier service of your choice.
No delivery available on Sunday’s and on Public Holidays.
We are unable to deliver to EMCO affected areas until lockdown in the said area(s) are lifted.
The COVID-19 has greatly disrupted the global movement of supply of goods for many businesses resulting in shipment delays, you may find insufficient stocks of certain items on our website. Due to the current pandemic situation and the Movement Control Order please expect delivery to be delayed, all orders shall be honored.
You are to check all goods upon arrival to ensure there are no defects and/or expired products. Once you have accepted the goods there will be no exchange nor refund available to you.
Wrong items or out of stock items shall be refund via FPX and Touch n Go E Wallet only within 7 days. No cash refund is available.